On this day in Pro Wrestling history on May 19, 2002, World Wrestling Entertainment aired ‘Judgment Day 2002’ LIVE on PPV from the Entertainment Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
This was the 1st ever “WWE” pay-per-view after the WWF/WWE name change on May 5, 2002, although a lot of the promotional material still had the old World Wrestling Federation Logo on it.
It was the 4th Judgment Day PPV out of 11 the WWF/WWE aired between 1998 and 2009.
Here are the PPV results:
– WWE Intercontinental Championship: Eddie Guerrero (c) defeated Rob Van Dam
– WWE Women’s Championship: Trish Stratus (c) defeated Stacy Keibler
– Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman defeated The Hardy Boyz
– Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Big Show & Ric Flair
– Hair vs. Hair: Edge defeated Kurt Angle
– Hell in a Cell: Triple H defeated Chris Jericho
– WWE Tag Team Championship: Rico and Rikishi defeated Billy and Chuck (c)
– WWE Undisputed Championship: The Undertaker defeated Hulk Hogan (c)
WATCH: Layla Had The Best Buns In WWE: