• The Undertaker Comments On Vince McMahon Inducting Him Into The WWE Hall Of Fame
During his appearance on The Pat McAfee Show today, Vince McMahon revealed that he will induct The Undertaker into the WWE Hall Of Fame Class Of 2022 on April 1st.
Vince said that inducting The Undertaker into the WWE Hall of Fame will be one of the most difficult things in his life.
Pat asked why and Vince said he loves Taker. He got a little emotional while talking about their 30+ year relationship. Vince said Mark Calaway is an extraordinary human being and is someone who has been loyal, trustworthy and reliable for 3 decades.
MASSIVE @WWE BREAKING NEWS…
— 🅿️at McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) March 3, 2022
Vince also revealed that him and Mark never had a conversation about Undertaker jumping ship to WCW:
“Undertaker and I never had a conversation about him going to WCW. Not one. I never asked him. He never said anything about it. Not once.”
The Phenom tweeted the following about this news:
“After over 30 years of long roads traveled, countless hours of TV, and one hell of a ride together…couldn’t think of anyone better to put me in the #WWEHOF than @VinceMcMahon
One final ride together, old-timer!!!”
After over 30 years of long roads traveled, countless hours of TV, and one hell of a ride together… couldn’t think of anyone better to put me in the #WWEHOF than @VinceMcMahon.
One final ride together, old-timer!!! https://t.co/hcAGtApTR0
— Undertaker (@undertaker) March 3, 2022
WATCH: Sara (Undertaker’s Ex-Wife) In A Bikini:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 3, 1984) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1984, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and featured matches & interviews with several 1984 WWF Wrestling Superstars.
You can find the card below:
1. Paul Orndorff vs. Rocco Verona
2. Tito Santana vs. Israel Matia
3. Greg Valentine vs. Jose Luis Rivera
4. Interview: Mr. Fuji
5. Interview: Paul Orndorff
6. Interview: Andre the Giant
7. Interview: Masked Superstar
8. Tiger Jackson & The Haiti Kid vs. Pancho Boy & Dana Carpenter (Midget match)
9. Piper’s Pit: Tito Santana
10. Dr. D. David Schultz vs. Steve Lombardi
11. Interview: David Schultz
12. Rocky Johnson , Tony Atlas & SD Jones vs. Goldie Rogers, Charlie Fulton & Ron Butler
13. Interview: David Schultz
14. Interview: Hulk Hogan
15. Tony Garea & B. Brian Blair vs. Frankie Williams & Bill Dixon