• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (February 7, 1993) – WWF Mania
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Mania’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania IX’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Vince McMahon interviews Todd Pettengill (Raw 2/1/93)
– Giant Gonzalez as in-studio guest
– Giant Gonzalez attacks Undertaker at the Royal Rumble
– Headshrinkers vs. Reno Riggins & Bobby Perez (Superstars 1/30/93)
– Vince McMahon interviews Brutus Beefcake (Raw 2/1/93)
– Vince McMahon interviews Money Inc. (Raw 2/1/93)
– Doink vs. Typhoon (Raw 2/1/93)
– Footage of WWF superstars autograph signing at Miami Project Fountain
– Mr. Perfect vignette with Steve Jordan – Perfect Passer
– Razor Ramon vs. Pete Christie (Superstars 1/30/93)
– Todd Pettengill with Giant Gonzalez
– El Matador vs. the Predator (Challenge 1/31/93)
– WrestleMania IX promo
– Lex Luger vs. Jason Knight (Raw 2/1/93)
– Footage from Headlock on Hunger presentation in Madison Square Garden
– Clip of Hillbilly Jim vs. Pez Whatley (PTW 7/16/90) (Hillbilly co-host next week)
– Giant Gonzalez chasing Todd Pettengill
• The Undertaker Making $25,000 An Hour At Signing Sessions, Update On Undertaker’s Status For Next WWE Saudi Arabia Show
According to the Wrestling Observer, The Undertaker is making $25,000 an hour for signing sessions in USA.
As we noted before, the latest rumor regarding The Undertaker’s WrestleMania 35 status is that he won’t be wrestling, but only making a cameo, according to PWInsider.
Wrestling Observer is now reporting that The Undertaker won’t be wrestling at WWE’s next Saudi Arabia show (which takes place in May) as of this writing.
We’ll keep you updated regarding The Undertaker’s WWE status.
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Layla Shakes Her Hot Juggs: