• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (June 29, 1991) – WCW Worldwide
On this day in 1991, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Worldwide’.
This episode was pre-taped from the Boutwell Auditorium in Birmingham, Alabama and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW The Great American Bash 1991’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Lex Luger vs. Allen Martin
– Young Pistols vs. Pat Rose & Gene Spurlock
– Johnny B. Badd vs. Terry Bronson
– Hardliners (Dick Slater & Dick Murdoch) vs. Tim Parker & Mike Jackson
– Bad Blood & One Man Gang vs. Kenny Kendall & Greg Sawyer
– Bobby Eaton vs. SteveAustin
• The Undertaker’s SummerSlam 2019 Opponent Could Pi$$ Fans Off
Brad Shepard is reporting that The Undertaker is expected to wrestle at least a couple of matches before next year’s WrestleMania 36 PPV to take off the ring rust (and one of these matches will most likely take place at the next Saudi Arabia PPV later this year).
Brad also reported one thing that might pi$$ off a lot of fans – WWE officials are considering doing The Undertaker vs. Baron Corbin at SummerSlam 2019.
While fans were expecting that WWE was going to book The Undertaker vs. Drew McIntyre, it wouldn’t be surprising at all if WWE officials go with Corbin because Vince McMahon is very high on Corbin (because of his ‘good looks’) and that’s the reason why he was chosen to retire Kurt Angle at WrestleMania 35.
Corbin is currently in RAW’s main event feud with Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship.