• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (March 13, 1989) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania V’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The Blue Blazer vs. Barry Horowitz
– The Brain Busters vs. Terry Daniels & Jobber
– Sam Houston & Hillbilly Jim vs. George South & Gene Ligon
– The Twin Towers vs. Jobbers
– Bret Hart vs. Danny Davis (MSG)
– The Rougeau Brothers vs. Jobbers
– The Rockers vs. Conquistadors (MSG)
WATCH: WWE Doctor Touches Stephanie McMahon’s Juggs:
• The Usos Set To Make History At WrestleMania 35
Current SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos are set to make history at WrestleMania 35.
They’re going to become the first tag team ever in WWF/E history to enter 3 consecutive WrestleMania events as the Tag Team Champions.
The previous of 2 consecutive WrestleManias was held by Money Inc (WrestleMania 8 & 9) and The Dudley Boyz (WrestleMania 16 & 17).
Current rumor is that The Usos vs. The Hardy Boyz for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles could be taking place at WrestleMania 35 (but this could turn into a multi-team match).