• Tony Khan Implies That WWE Is Spending Money On Bots To Spread Hate Against AEW On Social Media
The WWE vs. AEW battle has been going on since 2019 and it’s here to stay.
Today, AEW President Tony Khan implied that WWE is spending money on bots to spread hate against All Elite Wrestling on Social Media.
Below is what he tweeted:
“An independent study has confirmed that much of the staunch anti-AEW online community aren’t real individuals, it’s a staff running thousands of accounts + an army of bots to signal boost them.
Look closely, these aren’t real people. Who’d pay for such a *wildly* expensive thing?
Ever wonder why so much of the activity of these accounts is retweets and replies? Like who actually has 80% of their activity as straight up retweets?
Research this one yourselves. You internet detectives thrive in these situations.
Speaking of wild things:
You won’t want to miss @JonMoxley vs. @WheelerYuta on #AEWRampage @ 10pm ET/9pm CT on @tntdrama TONIGHT!
Their boiler room staff is going to be working overtime on a Friday, and I love it!”
A user then replied:
“‘Their boiler room staff’ gonna tell everyone not to watch Rampage also? I guess that’s the reason it only gets 400K.”
Tap here to read the complete spoilers from tonight’s AEW Rampage.
WATCH: Velvet Sky’s Hot TNA Entrance:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 8, 1990) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Cow Palace in San Francisco, California and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Hercules vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
– The Orient Express vs. Paul Roma & Omar Atlas
– Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. Conquistador #1
– Rick Martel Interview
– Ron Garvin vs. Steve Vega
– Earthquake vs. Jim Gorman
– Tito Santana vs. Buddy Rose
– Greg Valentine & Honky Tonk Man vs. Mark Young & Louie Spicolli