As we all know, there’s tension going on between SmackDown Live General Manager Daniel Bryan & SmackDown Live Commissioner Shane McMahon and fans have been wondering if Bryan will get cleared and these two will have a match at WrestleMania 34 or not.
Below is what Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer had to say about this:
“Are they each gonna get a guy or have Shane wrestle somebody? Daniel Bryan could get cleared, could they clear him? There’s a lot going on there but who the hell knows? I mean that’s the deal with it.
If Dr. Maroon changes his mind, it changes. That may happen tomorrow, that may never happen. I have no idea. No one knows including probably Dr. Maroon. Unless he’s just made up his mind that he’s never gonna clear him. Which Daniel Bryan has been told that over and over that he’s never getting cleared but he still thinks there’s a chance.
He thinks he’s doing great and he wants to get cleared and unless something happens that’s unforeseen the guy’s either gonna be wrestling in WWE or he’s gonna be wrestling out of WWE come this fall. But nothing’s changed but there’s always stuff going on there.”
Speaking of WrestleMania 34, below is what the match-card of the event will look like:
– Universal Championship Match: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns
– The Undertaker vs. John Cena
– Ronda Rousey & Braun Strowman vs. Stephanie McMahon & Triple H
– WWE Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
– Kurt Angle vs. Seth Rollins
– Intercontinental Championship Match: The Miz (c) vs. Finn Balor
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka
– Raw Women’s Championship Match: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Final
– Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
In the above match-card, a few changes could be made in the Ronda, Angle & Miz matches. We’ll get to know about that in a few weeks.