• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (February 1, 1986) – NWA World Wide Wrestling
On this day in 1986, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Wide Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring the 1986 NWA Wrestling Superstars.
The card can be found below:
– Interview: RnR Express
– Road Warriors vs. South/Turner
– Interview: Ric Flair
– Ron Garvin vs. Tony Zane
– Interview: Arn Anderson
– Koloffs/Von Raschke vs. Houston/Tanaka/Stallion
– Interview: Paul Jones w/ Barbarian
– Interview: Manny Fernandez
– Jimmy Valiant vs. Jim Jeffers
– Interview: Road Warriors
– Interview: Ivan Koloff & Baron Von Raschke
– Barbarian vs. Don Kernodle
– Interview: Dusty & Magnum
– RnR Express vs. Black Bart & Thunderfoot
– Interview: Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard w/ JJ Dillon
– Arn Anderson vs. Rocky King
• Update On Dean Ambrose’s Upcoming WWE Schedule
As we all know by now, RAW wrestler Dean Ambrose will be leaving WWE in April when his contract expires.
There’s speculation going on that WWE might not use Ambrose now, but that’s not the case.
According to PWInsider, Ambrose is on the road with WWE for the Live Events and he’s also scheduled to appear at upcoming RAWs as well.
We noted last month that the post-WrestleMania 35 plan was for Ambrose to feud with Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship, but it looks like that’s not going to happen anymore with him leaving WWE.
WATCH: Sasha Banks Twerking During A Match: