• Update On Drew McIntyre’s Major Match
As we have noted multiple times before, WWE eventually plans to do Drew McIntyre vs. Tyson Fury in a big pay-per-view match.
It was originally scheduled to take place this year, but plans got nixed due to the COVID-19 pandemic (tap here for details).
In an update on this, the Wrestling Observer is reporting that the match is still being discussed, but Fury has not committed to a date yet:
“McIntyre has also been discussed for a major match with Boxing World Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury, which both have pushed on social media.
We were told this week that Fury has not committed to a date for that. With Saudi Arabia not announced for later this year yet, due to COVID, that would have been the most likely place for such a bout.”
WATCH: Natalya Slaps Her Sister’s Juggs:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (November 3, 2001) – WWF Rebellion 2001
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on November 3, 2001, the World Wrestling Federation aired ‘WWF Rebellion 2001’ LIVE on PPV from the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England (UK).
This was the 3rd out of 4 annual Rebellion pay-per-views that aired between 1999 and 2002.
The 2001 edition had the taglines “Manchester Divided” & “Never Seen In The U.S.A.”.
Here are the PPV results:
– Steel Cage – WWF Intercontinental Championship: Edge (c) defeated Christian
– Scotty 2 Hotty defeated The Hurricane
– Big Show defeated Diamond Dallas Page
– Triple Threat – WCW Tag Team Championship: The Dudley Boyz (c) defeated The APA and The Hardy Boyz
– William Regal defeated Tajiri
– WCW Championship: Chris Jericho (c) defeated Kurt Angle
– Lita & Torrie Wilson defeated Mighty Molly & Stacy Keibler
– WWF Championship: Stone Cold Steve Austin (c) defeated The Rock