WWE announced during the Night of Champions 2015 broadcast that Brock Lesnar & The Undertaker will battle each other one last night at next month’s Hell in a Cell PPV in a match they have been before, Hell in a Cell.
A few weeks back, the plan was for Lesnar & Taker to clash in a final bout at WrestleMania 32 next year. However, with Taker most probably losing in this rubber match, WWE would never think about booking Undertaker to lose at a WrestleMania event ever again.
Brock Lesnar’s “Hell Tour” is gonna start at the WWE Madison Square Garden Live Event where he faces Big Show. After he’s done with this, Lesnar is gonna go one-on-one with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin on the Stone Cold Podcast on WWE Network, and then comes the Hell in a Cell match with The Undertaker. This is going to be Undertaker third match in the WWE this year, and possibly his first loss of 2015.
Let’s take a look at Undertaker-Lesnar feud (2002-2015):
1. Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at Unforgiven 2002 ends in a Double DQ.
2. Brock Lesnar def. Undertaker at No Mercy 2002 in a Hell in a Cell match to retain the WWE Title.
3. Undertaker def. Brock Lesnar & Big Show on an episode of SmackDown in 2003 (Undertaker pins Lesnar after a Last Ride Powerbomb).
4. Undertaker def. Brock Lesnar via Count-Out – SmackDown 2003
5. Brock Lesnar def. Undertaker at No Mercy 2003 in a Biker Chain match to retain the WWE Title.
6. Undertaker def. Brock Lesnar & Big Show in a 2 out of 3 Falls match – SmackDown 2003 (Undertaker pinned both Lesnar & Big Show).
7. Brock Lesnar def. The Undertaker at WrestleMania 30.
8. The Undertaker def. Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam 2015.
Are you a die hard Attitude Era fan? Take this special edition of our exclusive “Old School Wrestling Quiz: Attitude Era Special (1997-1999)” by clicking here.
Missed the return of 2 WWF Legends at Night of Champions 2015? We got it covered for you: