• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 7, 1986) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania 2’ PPV, that happened later on the same day.
The card can be found right here:
– The Tiger (Bob Bradley) vs. Mr. X
– Ted Arcidi vs. Matt Borne
– Tiger Chung Lee vs. Paul Roma
– Peter Miavia vs. Luke Graham
– Jacques & Raymond Rougeau vs. The Moondogs (Rougeaus’ WWF debut)
– Don Muraco & Mr. Fuji vs. SD Jones & King Tonga
• WrestleMania 35 Set Revealed & Some Fans Don’t Like It (Video)
WrestleMania 35 is only a few hours away and WWE hasn’t revealed the WrestleMania 35 set yet (they revealed the set in official videos the last few years).
However, we now have a photo and video of the WrestleMania 35 stage/set. Below is a photo:
Below is a video of the set with Seth Rollins’ entrance being tested:
As you can see in the above photo and video, the WrestleMania 35 stage is basically a big screen and this didn’t sit well with some fans (who are now accustomed to fancy WrestleMania sets, like the one they had in 2017 for WrestleMania 33).