• WWE Announces Edge’s Return
WWE Hall Of Famer Edge was last seen in WWE on April 11, in the main event of WrestleMania 37 (Night 2).
He was hit with a Con-Chair-To and pinned (along with Daniel Bryan) by Roman Reigns.
Edge has been off WWE programming ever since, as he’s not a full-time performer and is currently on his time off.
However, he’s set to return soon.
WWE has announced that the Rated-R Superstar will be returning on the July 16th episode of SmackDown, which will be the first WWE TV show with fans in attendance ever since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
WWE wants to completely sell out their upcoming tour shows with fans, and that’s why they’re also considering bringing back John Cena for the July 16th SmackDown.
WATCH: Paige’s Big Knockers (Part 2):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 24, 1985) – WWF TNT Tuesday Night Titans
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF TNT Tuesday Night Titans’.
This episode included matches, storyline segments & studio interviews featuring the 1985 WWF Superstars.
You can find the card below:
1. Vince Mcmahon & Lord Alfred Hayes open the show
2. Bobby Heenan & Ken Patera join the TNT set
3. Piper’s Pit: Bobby Heenan
4. Ken Patera vs. Ronnie Dee
5. King Curtis Iaukea joins the TNT set
6. King Curtis Iaukea & Baron Mikel Scicluna vs. Jay Strongbow & Sonny King
7. Hulk Hogan “Eye of the Tiger” Music Video
8. Clips of Hulk Hogan attending a Circus
9. Hulk Hogan joins the TNT set
10. Gene Okerlund interviews Wendy Richter – very funny!
11. Gene Okerlund joins the TNT set
12. Mene Gene plays the piano & sings and Hulk Hogan plays Bass