• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 9, 1995) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Memorial Auditorium in Lowell, Massachusetts and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Hakushi vs. Tony Roy
– Doink The Clown vs. Duane Gill
– Henry Godwinn vs. Steve King
– The Smoking Gunns vs. Tony DeVito & Mike Bell
– King Kong Bundy vs. Leroy Howard
– Eli Blu vs. Fatu
• WWE Hall Of Famer Says The Undertaker vs. Sting Can Be Done
During a recent edition of his podcast, WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler had the following to say about The Undertaker vs. Sting being a possibility after the Boneyard Match at WrestleMania 36:
“Now in this style, we could easily have The Undertaker in the match that they’ve always wanted to have forever, Sting.
Can you imagine watching that in that cinematic style that the Boneyard Match was done in? It could be done. That was a perfect location for the Boneyard match in a cemetery.
The Undertaker and Sting can be done in any kind of setting and it could be amazing.”
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Summer Rae Flaunts Her Bare Buns: