• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (March 28, 1992) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1992, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
It was taped at the Center Stage Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW WrestleWar 1992’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Van Hammer vs. Randy Starr
– The Patriots vs. Chris Sullivan & Bob Cook
– Dustin Rhodes vs. Greg Sawyer
– Cactus Jack vs. Danny Poston
– Terry Taylor vs. Tom Zenk
– Johnny B. Badd vs. Tracy Smothers
– Mr. Hughes & Vinnie Vegas vs. Scot Allen & Dave Francis
– Arn Anderson & Bobby Eaton & Steve Austin vs. P.N. News & The Junkyard Dog & Brad Armstrong
– Rick Rude vs. Marcus Bagwell
• WWE Has A New Idea For Shows Without Live Audience (Photos)
WWE has been doing shows without any live audience as of late because of the coronavirus situation.
No one knows when the world will go back to normal and when we’ll have fans in attendance for shows once again.
Due to this situation, WWE has come up with a new idea for shows without any live audience, and this idea is to add fans on the screen via webcam.
WWE sent the following survey to WWE Fan Council members:
WATCH: Awesome Sideview Of Paige’s Juggs: