• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (July 8, 2002) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2002, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
It was broadcasted from the First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Vengeance 2002’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Booker T vs. Eddie Guerrero
2. Chris Benoit vs. Bubba Ray Dudley
3. Bradshaw & Trish Stratus vs. Christopher Nowinski & Jackie Gayda
4. Ric Flair vs. Steven Richards
5. Jeff Hardy vs. William Regal
6. Kevin Nash, The Big Show, X-Pac, Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam, Bubba Ray Dudley, Spike Dudley, Booker T & Goldust
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & Extreme Rules 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• WWE Interviewer Kayla Braxton Recalls Being Physically Abused By Her Mother’s Boyfriend During Childhood
During a recent appearance on Lilian Garcia’s Chasing Glory podcast, WWE interviewer Kayla Braxton talked about getting physically abuser by her mother’s boyfriend during childhood.
Below is what Kayla said:
“The one that stands out in my mind the most that I think the most trauma came from, his name was Jack and we lived with him in his trailer and he was very abusive to like I’d see him hit my older brother and my older sister and they’re much older than me. So they moved out because they didn’t even have to be there. So then it was just me and my sister who’s two years younger than I am.
He was very abusive to my mother and for a while he wasn’t violent to me and my little sister he was just like verbally violent. I remember specifically coming home from school one day with my little sister were were having a great day, we picked some flowers, we came through the door, he’s drunk on the couch like he always was.
My mom’s at work, I don’t remember who dropped us off and he tells us to come over to where he was sitting so I went over and he says: ‘Stand there’ and he punches us both in the face. It was like a game to him. He punched me once and then he punches my little sister — he wasn’t like full-force, he just kept hitting her in the face until her nose bled.”