• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (December 3, 1998) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 1998, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-South Coliseum in Memphis, Tennessee and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Starrcade 1998’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Ciclope vs. Eddie Guerrero
2. The Giant vs. The Renegade
3. Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Mike Enos
4. Rey Misterio Jr. vs. Villano V
5. Wrath vs. Chip Minton
6. Chris Benoit & Steve McMichael vs. Kanyon & Raven
7. WCW World TV Title: Konnan vs. Disco Inferno
8. Scott Hall vs. Scott Steiner
• WWE Still Using Dean Ambrose & Enzo Amore To Make Money
While Dean Ambrose (now known as Jon Moxley in AEW) and Enzo Amore (now known as nZo) are no longer with WWE, WWE is still using their name to make money from merchandise.
You can check out a Facebook ad for Ambrose & Amore’s WWE merchandise below:
This means that Ambrose and Enzo most probably still get royalty checks from WWE.
WATCH: Extra Footage Of Sasha Banks Getting Exposed On RAW: