• WWE Wants Cody Rhodes To Make His Decision Soon
There are all types of rumors going on about Cody Rhodes and his future in pro-wrestling.
There are rumors that he will return to WWE and will face Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 38.
There are also rumors that he will return to AEW to run ROH Wrestling, which is now owned by Tony Khan.
According to the Wrestling Observer, Cody has offers from multiple promotions, and WWE wants him to make his decision fast, because WrestleMania 38 is only a few weeks away:
“Negotiations hit a snag. He has multiple offers. He has to make a decision. WWE wants the decision made soon for obvious reasons. The ball is in his court.”
WATCH: Sonya Deville Shows Off Her Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (March 8, 2000) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’ on TBS.
This episode was pre-taped in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Uncensored 2000’ PPV.
The match-card of the show can be found here:
1. WCW World Cruiserweight Title: TAFKA Prince Iaukea vs. Psychosis
2. The Demon vs. Idol
3. The Cat vs. The Maestro
4. Dustin Rhodes vs. Lash LeRoux
5. Fit Finlay vs. Meng
6. WCW World Tag Team Titles – Four Corners Elimination: The Mamalukes vs. Billy Kidman & Booker vs. Harlem Heat 2000 vs. The Harris Brothers
7. WCW United States Title : Jeff Jarrett vs. Vampiro