• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (December 17, 2001) – WWF Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2001, the World Wrestling Federation aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the CajunDome in Lafayette, Louisiana and featured matches, interviews & segments, on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 2002’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. The Undertaker vs. Jeff Hardy
2. The Dudley Boyz vs. Scotty Too Hotty & Albert
3. Christian vs. Tazz
4. Lance Storm vs. The Rock
5. Kurt Angle & Test vs. Edge & Rikishi
6. Billy Gunn & Chuck Palumbo vs. The Big Show & Tajiri
7. Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho
• WWE’s Latest Plan For The Fiend Gimmick
According to Slice Wrestling, The Fiend is now going to play a big factor in the change of characters of the wrestlers that he faces.
WWE officials are planning to do big things with Fiend’s “Hurt” and “Heal” motto, where The Fiend will “hurt” his opponents and then “heal” them by giving them their old characters back.
This has already happened to the 3 wrestlers that faced The Fiend on PPV:
– Finn Balor (went back to NXT)
– Seth Rollins (went back to being a heel)
– Daniel Bryan (returned as American Dragon)
WATCH: Kelly Kelly Striptease (Video #1):