• WWF Legend Asked Who Was Better To Work With: Stone Cold Steve Austin Or The Rock?
On a recent episode of his weekly ‘The Kurt Angle Show’ podcast, the 1996 Olympic Gold Medalist was asked to compare working with The Rock to working with ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin, and with whom he enjoyed working more.
Here’s what Kurt Angle replied:
“That’s tough, they’re both really good. Austin was more intense, more physical. The Rock was more athletic. So, a huge difference between the two but they were both very effective. I’d have to say it’s a tie. I can’t pick one or the other.”
Kurt worked several big singles matches with both of them in 2000 and 2001, with the most famous encounters being:
– No Mercy 2000 (vs. The Rock)
– No Way Out 2001 (vs. The Rock)
– SummerSlam 2001 (vs. Steve Austin)
– Unforgiven 2001 (vs. Steve Austin)
– Vengeance 2001 (vs. Steve Austin)
WATCH: Non-PG Shot Of Lacey Evans’ Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (December 20, 1985) – WWF TNT Tuesday Night Titans
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF TNT Tuesday Night Titans’.
This episode featured matches, storyline segments & studio interviews on the road to ‘WWF WrestleMania 2’.
You can find the card below:
1. Roddy Piper & Bob Orton join the show
2. Piper’s Pit
3. More with Roddy Piper & Bob Orton. Afterward, Piper stars as Ebenezer Scrooge in the WWF’s productio nof “A Christmas Carol” 12/20/85
4. S.D. Jones joins the show
5. Tito Santana joins the show
6. Uncle Elmer joins the show
7. Uncle Elmer & Hillbilly Jim vs. Joe Mirto & Darrel Owens
8. Jesse “The Body” Ventura joins the show
9. “The Body Shop” (Jesse’s interview show) with Uncle Elmer & Hillbilly Jim. Elmer talks about his upcoming wedding plans