• WWF Legend Blames WWE For Breaking Up Factions Too Quickly
On the latest episode of his weekly ‘Talk Is Jericho’ podcast, Chris Jericho took a shot at WWE by explaining the obvious problem of them always breaking up factions/stables way too soon.
Here’s what Y2J had to say:
“There’s always a tendency to rush. Like The Inner Circle, our group, has been together for over two years now. Never broke up, never turned on each other. If we were in WWE, we would’ve done it in three months.
And if you don’t believe it, look at The Hurt Business. These guys were great. And here’s what happens – they break guys up and then two of the guys end up doing nothing, and one guy stays.”
Jericho wrestled for the WWF/WWE from 1999 until 2005, and – with some breaks in between – from 2007 till 2018.
He’s currently employed by Tony Khan’s All Elite Wrestling, where he became the first-ever AEW World Champion in 2019.
WATCH: Torrie Wilson Reveals Her Buns In A Bikini (Part 2):
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (July 3, 2000) – WCW MONDAY NITRO
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW MONDAY NITRO’.
It was broadcasted from the Charleston Civic Center in Charleston, West Virginia and featured matches, interviews & segments on the road to the ‘WCW Bash at the Beach 2000’ PPV.
The match-card can be found here:
1. Three Count vs. The Jung Dragons
2. Hardcore Match: Johnny The Bull vs. Terry Funk
3. The Misfits in Action vs. Natural Born Thrillers
4. Booker T vs. Shane Douglas
5. The Demon vs. Vampiro
6. The Filthy Animals vs. Billy Kidman & Lance Storm
7. 20 Man Battle Royal