• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (August 17, 1992) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Rick Martel vs. Jim Powers
– The Legion of Doom vs. Flex Armstrong & Richie Rich
– The Headshrinkers vs. Tony Ulysses & Phil Apollo
– Crush vs. Jeff Daniels
– Kamala vs. Joe Steel
– The Undertaker vs. Chris Duffy
– Tito Santana, Owen Hart & Koko B. Ware vs. The Nasty Boys
– Papa Shango vs. Paul Vandale
– The Big Boss Man vs. Skinner
– Virgil vs. Vito
• AEW Wrestler Calls Randy Orton’s Matches ‘Boring, Slow & Plodding’
As we noted earlier, WWE’s Randy Orton started an online banter with AEW EVP and wrestler, Matt Jackson, on Instagram by poking fun at the number of former WWE wrestlers AEW has signed.
After responding to him on Instagram, Jackson took a shot at The Legend Killer on the latest episode of Being The Elite on YouTube.
During the video, Jackson was on the phone with Brandon and asked him to film something for “50+ for 50+” segment. He said it has to be something boring, slow and plodding. After Brandon offered a suggestion on the phone, Matt said, “Yeah, it’s a good idea but I don’t think WWE is going to license out a Randy Orton match”.
You can watch it below:
Also Check Out: Randy Orton Has Already Crowned Himself WWE Champion (Video)
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news. Tap here to download.