• AEW’s Plan For Sting
WWE Hall of Famer Sting, whose legends contract with WWE expired earlier this year, made a shocking return to the pro-wrestling scene when he appeared on this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite “Winter Is Coming”.
According to the Wrestling Observer, AEW plans to use Sting as a regular TV character, and not as a part-timer who makes occasional appearances.
The reason behind this move is that AEW President Tony Khan wants “a star from the old generation of TNT as a regular” to draw back the old school wrestling fans.
It was also noted that AEW will be very careful with Sting as a performer, as he’s 61 years old and has spinal stenosis.
AEW debuted Sting right before the Christmas season, to give the company a boost heading into the holiday season, and it’s working as Sting’s merchandise is going great numbers (tap here to read more).
Also Read: Possible Sign That Sting Will Wrestle In AEW
WATCH: WWE NXT Wrestler Shotzi Blackheart Without Clothes (Part 1):
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (December 4, 1994) – WWF Action Zone 1994
On this day in 1994, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Action Zone’.
This episode featured matches, highlight videos, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the “WWF Royal Rumble 1995” PPV.
Here’s the card:
– 1-2-3 Kid & Aldo Montoya vs. Heavenly Bodies
– American Sportscaster Association awards Highlights, with appearances from President Gerald Ford, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Tommy Lasorda, Yogi Berra, Keith Jackson, Dick Enberg and WWF World Champion Diesel
– Doink vs. Mike Khoury
– Promos by Bob Backlund and Diesel
– Jim Neidhart vs. Curtis Harriston
– The Smoking Gunns vs. Chris Hamrick & Dave D’Amaglio
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Ben Jordan
– Lex Luger vs. Barry Hardy