• Complete Results From Extreme Rules 2021
Tonight’s Extreme Rules 2021 pay-per-view only featured 1 Extreme stipulation match and it was the Universal Championship match.
Below are the complete PPV results:
– Liv Morgan def. Carmella [Kickoff Show – Tap Here to read about the issue that fans faced during the pre-show]
– The New Day (WWE Champion Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) def. Bobby Lashley, AJ Styles & Omos
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) def. The Street Profits to retain the Titles
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair (c) def. Alexa Bliss to retain the Title (After the match, Charlotte tore Lilly apart and Alexa cried)
– United States Championship Match: Damian Priest (c) def. Sheamus and Jeff Hardy to retain the Title
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Bianca Belair def. Becky Lynch (c) via DQ, Becky retains the Title (Sasha Banks returned and interfered in the match by attacking both women)
– Extreme Rules Match For The Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) def. “The Demon” Finn Balor to retain the Title
Tap here to read about the controversial finish to the main event in detail.
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (September 26, 1992) – WCW Worldwide
On this day in 1992, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Worldwide’.
This episode was pre-taped from the Coliseum in Macon, Georgia and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1992’ PPV.
The match-card of the show can be found here:
– Van Hammer vs. Kenny Kendall
– Barbarian vs. Danny Deese
– Shane Douglas vs. Scotty Flamingo
– Rick Rude vs. Masahiro Chono
– Steve Williams & Terry Gordy vs. Rick & Scott Steiner