• Drew McIntyre Gave Advice To Stone Cold Steve Austin Before WrestleMania 38 Return
At WrestleMania 38, Stone Cold Steve Austin came out of retirement for a match after 19 years.
In the main event of Night 1, Austin defeated Kevin Owens in an impromptu No Holds Barred match.
During an interview with talkSPORT, former WWE Champion Drew McIntyre (who defeated Happy Corbin at WrestleMania 38) revealed that he met Austin backstage on Night 1 and gave him some advice.
Below is what The Scottish Warrior said:
“On the night of Mania, I gave him some advice, which is also surreal.
He hasn’t done this in 20 years and I could see, even though he’s a very confident, intense guy. I mostly just reminded him to breathe.
I think that’s the one thing you forget when you’ve been out of the game for a minute.
The adrenaline is so high and the crowd is so loud, that you forget to breathe and you get blown up. We talked about that.”
New Video: Hot Close Up Of Kelly Kelly’s Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 24, 1986) – WWF Maple Leaf Wrestling
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Maple Leaf Wrestling’.
This episode included pre-taped matches & interviews featuring the 1986 WWF Superstars.
You can find the card below:
– Corporal Kirchner & Pedro Morales vs Moondog Spot & Don Kolov
– WWF Update: Hulk Hogan
– Cowboy Bob Orton vs Serge Jordan
– Interview: Tito Santana
– Tito Santana vs Terry Gibbs
– Adrian Adonis vs Terry Morgan
– The Body Shop: Harley Race
– The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers vs Steve Lombardi & Tiger Chung Lee
– Jimmy Jack Funk & Hoss Funk vs SD Jones & Jim Powers
– Interview: Hart Foundation
– Interview: The Funks