• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 24, 1984) – WWF TNT Tuesday Night Titans
On this day in 1984, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF TNT Tuesday Night Titans’.
This episode included matches, storyline segments & studio interviews featuring the 1984 WWF Superstars.
You can find the card below:
1. Vince McMahon & Lord Alfred Hayes open the show
2. Tiger Chung Lee joins the TNT set
3. Tiger Chung Lee vs. Steve Lombardi
4. Tiger Chung Lee demonstrates how to break bricks
5. The Samoans vs. Mr.Fuji & Tiger Chung Lee
6. Paul Orndorff vs. B.Brian Blair
7. Referee Dick Roehrlie join the TNT set
8. S.D. Jones joins the TNT set
9. S.D. Jones vs. Dan Grieve
10. S.D. Jones plays with a calipso band
11. Lord Alfred Hayes reads viewer mail
12. Tony Altamore joins the TNT set
13. Lord Alfred Hayes trys on Andre the Giants jacket
14. Andre the Giant joins the TNT set
15. Andre the Giant vs. Alexis Smirnoff
16. Andre the Giant sings the fish song
17. Kamala vs. Jose Luis Rivera
• Edge & Daniel Bryan Are Working On The WWE Creative Team
Former WWE Champions, Edge and Daniel Bryan, are two of the most respected people in the WWE right now. The Rated R Superstar is already a Hall Of Famer, while Bryan will surely be inducted into the Hall Of Fame one day.
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE is using Edge and Daniel Bryan as part of their creative teams, along with their normal jobs of being a wrestler.
“Edge on RAW and Daniel Bryan on SmackDown both have significant creative influence. The term I was given is they were part of the writing teams of the respective shows right now.”
Bryan already got creative control over his own angles when he returned to the ring in 2018, while Edge may have also got it as part of his deal.
Also Read: Edge’s WrestleMania 37 Plan Revealed
WATCH: Maria Kanellis Was So Hot: