• Gail Kim Comments On The New Vince McMahon – Oral $ex Report
As we all know, WWE’s board is investigating a $3 million “hush-money settlement”, that Vince McMahon paid to a former female WWE employee over an alleged affair between them.
This ex-female employee was hired by WWE in 2019 as a paralegal. The January 2022 separation agreement doesn’t allow this ex-employee to discuss her relationship with Vince or disparage him.
The Wall Street Journal has now provided the following updates on this situation:
– Vince actually paid more than $12 million over a span of 16 years to 4 women (who worked for the WWE at some point) to suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity.
– All 4 women were made to sign non-disclosure agreements.
– Vince paid $7.5 million to a former wrestler who claims Vince forced her into oral $ex. This wrestler also claimed that Vince demoted her and eventually decided to not renew her contract in 2005 when she refused to continue getting physical with Mr. McMahon. This wrestler and her attorney approached Vince in 2018 and negotiated a payment in return of her silence.
– Vince sent n*de photos of himself to a WWE contractor. She accused McMahon of sexual harassment and Vince agreed to paid her $1 million in 2008 and made her sign an NDA.
– McMahon also had a sexual relationship with his manager of 10 years. He gave her $1 million to keep quiet.
– John Laurinaitis is also being investigated for a $1.5 million NDA agreement that was signed in 2012, after misconduct claims against him.
Vince recently stepped down as the CEO & Chairman of the WWE. Stephanie McMahon was named the Interim CEO & Chairwoman.
Former WWE Women’s Champion Gail Kim tweeted the following about this situation:
“Why is this behavior accepted?? I don’t understand … someone explain this to me.
I feel like the women of this world are being challenged right now.”
A fan then tweeted:
“Why is this being put on just him though? Didn’t the women agree to these NDAs? Did he actually rape someone or whatnot? If they took the money then they are just at fault.”
Gail then replied:
“This response is so typically male. You will never understand the pressures of male power over females. And fear. Fear based environments.”
WATCH: Vince McMahon Forces Trish Stratus To Strip:
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (July 8, 1995) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1995, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the “WCW Bash at the Beach 1995” PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan vs. Kip Abee
Renegade vs. Rick Thames
“Road Warrior” Hawk vs. Lt James Earl Wright
“The Ugandan Warrior” Kamala vs. Steve Storm
The Blue Bloods vs. Mike Davis & Ron Thompson
Bunkhouse Buck vs. “Macho Man” Randy Savage