• “He looks like a Greek God and he’s stuck trying to act like an ice cream man” – WWF Legend On Bobby Lashley During Brawl With Brock Lesnar
We previously reported that former WWF/WCW writer Vince Russo wasn’t a fan of how WWE booked the brawl between Brock Lesnar & Bobby Lashley on Monday’s RAW.
Now, WWF Veteran Jim Cornette has revealed that he wasn’t a fan of how Lashley ended up looking after getting the upper hand in this fight either.
Below is what Cornette said on his podcast:
“I don’t know whether I would’ve flip-flopped these because everybody expects because he’s the biggest star in the business, Brock Lesnar, to beat up Bobby Lashley, but maybe people wouldn’t have expected Bobby Lashley to beat up Brock Lesnar.
So maybe Brock’s shocking return, the shocking thing about it was he’d come out all smiles like we last saw him and Lashley would f**king sodomize him.
Instead now, [the fans] love Brock, and he was the babyface but now he’s come back and switched heel apparently, by just suckering and attacking Bobby Lashley for whatever f**king reason.
Except the people cheered him because they still like him. And meanwhile poor Bobby, he looks like a Greek God and he’s stuck trying to act like an ice cream man.”
WATCH: Kristal Marshall (Bobby Lashley’s Ex Wife) Strips:
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (October 22, 1994) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1994, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
It was broadcasted from the Center Stage Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1994’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Flyin’ Brian vs. Ron Oakes
– Arn Anderson vs. Barry Houston
– Halloween Havoc Control Center
– Alex Wright vs. Buddy Wayne
– Honky Tonk Man vs. Buddy Wayne
– Interview w/ Honky Tonk Man
– Jean Paul Levesque vs. Kenny Kendall
– Interview w/ Nasty Boys
– Dustin Rhodes vs. Doug Allen
– Kevin Sullivan vs. Bucky Seigler
– Interview w/ Kevin Sullivan
– Interview w/ Ric Flair And Sensuous Sherri
– Terry Funk/Bunkhouse Buck vs. Pez Whatley/Alex Davis
– Jim Duggan vs. The Gambler
– Dave Sullivan vs. Rip Rogers
– Interview w/ Hulk Hogan