• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (January 08, 1994) – WCW Power Hour
On this day in 1994, World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Power Hour’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl IV’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Brian Pillman vs. Denny Brown
– Steven Regal vs. Scott Sandlin
– Flashback: The Varsity Club vs. The Road Warriors & Tenryu (Clash V, 2/18/88)
– Promo: Cactus Jack & Maxx Payne
– Tex Slazenger & Shanghai Pierce vs. Thunder & Lightning
– The Shockmaster vs. Mike Dibacco
– Clips: Sting vs. Vader (SuperBrawl III)
– Clips: Sting vs. The Prisoner (Slamboree 93)
– Clips: Sting vs. Sid Vicious
– Promo: Rick Rude
– Paul Orndorff & Paul Roma vs. Cactus Jack & Maxx Payne
• Major Title Unification Match Expected To Main Event WrestleMania 35
According to The Dirty Sheets, current plan for Royal Rumble 2019 is for “The Man” Becky Lynch to win the Women’s Royal Rumble 2019 match (this is the reason why WWE pulled Becky’s rematch with Asuka at Royal Rumble 2019 after announcing it on WWE Main Event) and for Charlotte Flair to face Asuka for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
Becky is then expected to challenge for a ‘Title Unification’ bout at WrestleMania 35. Dirty Sheets’ sources believe that Charlotte is going to defeat Asuka at Royal Rumble 2019 to capture the SmackDown Women’s Championship once again.
Royal Rumble winner Becky Lynch will then challenge both RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey (who is going to defeat Sasha Banks at Royal Rumble 2019) and SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair in a match to crown the Undisputed Women’s Champion in the main event of WrestleMania 35 (first-ever women’s WrestleMania main event).
As of this writing, Ronda & Becky being in the main event of WrestleMania 35 is almost a guarantee. Plans could change for Charlotte, but it’s most likely going to be a Triple Threat match between these women.
We’ll keep you updated regarding this.
WATCH: Charlotte Flair Grabs Bayley’s A$$: