• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (March 22, 1994) – ECW Hardcore TV
On this day in 1994, Tod Gordon’s Eastern Championship Wrestling aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘ECW TV’.
You can find the card below:
– Highlights Of The Tazmaniac Winning The ECW Television Title From Last Week
– Promo By Tod Gordon
– The Bruise Brothers vs. Damien Stone/Chris Ford
– Highlights Of The Feud Between Jimmy Snuka And Tommy Dreamer
– Interview w/ Jason
– Jason’s Highlight Reel: The Rockin Rebel/The Pitbull vs. The Young Dragons
– A Video Hyping Tonight’s ECW TV Title Match Between The Tazmaniac vs. JT Smith
– Shane Douglas vs. Pat Tanaka
– Highlights Of The Feud Between The Sandman And Tommy Cairo
– A Highlight Video On 911
– The Tazmaniac vs. JT Smith (ECW Television Championship Match)
• More Indication That The Undertaker Is Gearing Up For An In-Ring Return
According to the Wrestling Observer, The Undertaker will be working the post-WrestleMania 35 PPV, which is set to take place on May 3rd in Saudi Arabia.
As we have noted before, The Undertaker is an integral part of WWE’s deal with Saudi Arabia, as the Saudi Arabia officials are big fans of Old School Legends and “The Phenom” is the biggest active Old School Legend in the WWE today.
No word yet on who The Undertaker will be facing at this PPV.
Speaking of The Undertaker, we recently noted via Slice Wrestling that “The Deadman” is interested in facing “The Demon King” version of Finn Balor at WrestleMania.
WWE officials are discussing whether to do this match at WrestleMania 35 or next year’s WrestleMania 36.
With only two RAWs left before WrestleMania 35, it’s safe to say that this match isn’t going to take place at this year’s WrestleMania and it looks like Balor is going to get his Intercontinental Title rematch against Bobby Lashley as “The Demon King” at WrestleMania 35.
Speaking of The Undertaker’s WrestleMania 35 status, he will be making an appearance at WrestleMania 35 and word going on is that he’s going to have an impromptu match with Elias (which will be his record 27th match at WrestleMania).
Another indication regarding The Undertaker’s in-ring return is that he was recently at the WWE Performance Center.
According to PWInsider, The Undertaker and his wife Michelle McCool were at the Performance Center earlier this week and it is being speculated that Taker was there to train for his in-ring comeback.
The Undertaker last competed in a WWE ring back in November 2018 at the WWE Crown Jewel PPV, where he teamed up with Kane to take on D-Generation X (Triple H & Shawn Michaels) in the main event.
Please download our WrestleFeed app for more important news regarding WWE & WrestleMania 35!
Below are the download links for our app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R