• Rey Mysterio Reveals His Major Announcement
A few days back, former WWE Champion Rey Mysterio tweeted the following:
“December 9, 2021 Remember that date! I’ll reveal some very exciting news that will change the history of Rey Mysterio. More details coming soon!”
His major announcement was about an animated series titled “Rey Mysterio vs. La Oscuridad”, which will air on Cartoon Network Latin America.
You can read the press release below:
“We are very excited to be able to share with Cartoon Network and Rey Mysterio fans more details and color of this incredible production made in Mexico,” Jaime Jiménez Rión, Vice President of Content and Original Production, WarnerMedia Kids & Family, Latin America, said. “We are confident that you will enjoy the surprises we have in store and that the show will meet all your expectations.”
To have an action-comedy series on Cartoon Network is a dream come true,” noted ¡Viva Calavera! founders The Skull Brothers. “That it puts Mexico and Lucha Libre at the center is even more, but that it has as its protagonist Rey Mysterio, whom we have admired since we were children, is simply indescribable. We believe that fans will greatly appreciate this new series, the result of the work and passion of so many people.”
— Cartoon Network LA (@CartoonLA) December 10, 2021
Also Read: Chris Jericho Hospitalized
WATCH: Stacy Keibler Licks Torrie Wilson’s Knockers:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (December 9, 2004) – WWE SmackDown!
On this day in 2004, World Wrestling Entertainment aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE SmackDown!’.
It was pre-taped in Greenville, South Carolina and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Armageddon 2004’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
– 7 Man Cruiserweight No. 1 Contender Battle Royal
– Street Fight: Jesus vs. Charlie Haas
– WWE Tag Team Titles: Rob Van Dam & Rey Mysterio vs. Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki
– The Big Show vs. Mark Jindrak
– Jousting Contest: Daniel Puder vs. Mike Mizanin
– The Undertaker, Booker T & Eddie Guerrero vs. Orlando Jordan, Basham Brothers & JBL