• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 28, 2001) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 2001, the World Wrestling Federation aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and featured matches, interviews & segments, on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 2001’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. The Hardy Boyz vs. X-Factor
2. Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno
3. Steve Blackman & Trish Stratus vs. Perry Saturn & Terri
4. WWF Hardcore Title: Chris Jericho vs. Big Show
5. WWF Hardcore Title: Rhyno vs. Chris Jericho
6. Eddie Guerrero vs. Albert
7. Tables Match: The Dudley Boyz vs. The Hollys
8. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Chris Benoit
• The Undertaker Reveals The 2 Most Painful Bumps He’s Taken In His Career
The Undertaker was a guest on the Pardon My Take podcast recently, where he talked about the worst bumps he has taken in his whole career.
Below is what he said:
“Years ago, I was working Yokozuna. I give him a flying DDT. Yoko, at the time, was closing in at about 600 lbs, his body weight. He hit like a half second before I did on the mat, and it drove up a piece of wood that caught me in the ribs and snapped two of my ribs. That was pretty painful.
The bump that I had in Saudi when I was working with Goldberg, I think that one was a couple of inches from being catastrophic. The way I hit on that one, it kind of set out nerve impulses to all of my injuries at once. It was like an electrical charge went through my body.”