• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (December 29, 1984) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1984, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to the first ever WrestleMania event.
You can find the card below:
1. Playboy Buddy Rose vs. Steve Lombardi
2. WWF Update: Brutus Beefcake
3. Paul Orndorff vs. Jim Young
4. Int – JYD
5. Bret Hart vs. Terry Gibbs
6. Hulk Hogan comes to ringside and approaches Hillbilly Jim
7. Int – Tito Santana
8. Moondogs vs. Aldo Marino & Mario Mancini
9. Pipers Pit: Piper is about to interview Gamma Singh
10. Blackjack Mulligan vs. Joe Mirto
11. Windham & Rotundo vs. RT Reynolds & Rene Goulet
12. Int – Greg Valentine
13. Int – Ken Patera
WATCH: WWE Interviewer Charly Caruso Shows Off Her Butt:
• UFC Star Calls Out Brock Lesnar For Steroid Use At UFC 232 PPV
After the action ended at UFC 232 PPV, the UFC commentary team began discussing about a possible future fight between UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones & UFC Heavyweight Champion Daniel Cormier and who’s Brock Lesnar going to face.
During this discussion, former UFC Bantamweight Champion & UFC commentator Dominick Cruz called out Brock Lesnar for steroid using while discussing Jon Jones having a picogram of PED in his system.
Cruz made a comment where he noted how Jones has a millionth part of a grain of salt of PED in his system, but Brock might have a “brick” of it in him (implying Brock has been doing PEDs for a long time).
Cruz said that Brock’s not clean, but Joe Rogan backed up Brock by saying that “The Beast Incarnate” is clean now and we should watch him compete and see how he performs now.