• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (September 16, 1990) – NWA Main Event
On this day in 1990, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA Main Event’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– The Southern Boys vs. Freebirds (from Clash 12)
– Lou Perez vs. Mike Thor
– The Danger Zone w/Stan Hansen & Lex Luger
– The Midnight Express vs. Rick Fargo & Scott Allen
– Flair & Anderson/Doom Confrontation
– Dan Spivey vs. Brian Pillman (Gauntlet Match)
WATCH: Layla Had The Best Buns In WWE:
• Update On What’s Next For Roman Reigns After Clash Of Champions
As seen last night at Clash Of Champions 2019, Luke Harper made a return to WWE programming and helped Erick Rowan defeated “The Big Dog” Roman Reigns.
According to PWInsider, WWE officials made a lot of effort in keeping Harper’s return a secret:
“Harper was not listed on the format sheet for the show and was hidden until just before the Reigns vs. Rowan bout. No one saw him backstage until just before his return.”
According to the Wrestling Observer, Harper & Rowan (together known as The Bludgeon Brothers) will now reunite as a tag team and Roman Reigns will find a tag team partner to battle them.
Reigns’ tag team partner is expected to be Daniel Bryan, but there’s a possibility that Bryan eventually turns on Roman.
This tag team match is expected to take place at next month’s Hell In A Cell 2019 PPV.
Request: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE/AEW News & Clash Of Champions 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R