• Vince McMahon’s Netflix Documentary Pulled After Millions Were Already Spent On It
As we noted earlier, The Wall Street Journal provided the following new updates on the Vince McMahon investigation:
– Vince actually paid more than $12 million over a span of 16 years to 4 women (who worked for the WWE at some point) to suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity.
– All 4 women were made to sign non-disclosure agreements.
– Vince paid $7.5 million to a former wrestler who claims Vince forced her into oral $ex. This wrestler also claimed that Vince demoted her and eventually decided to not renew her contract in 2005 when she refused to continue getting physical with Mr. McMahon. This wrestler and her attorney approached Vince in 2018 and negotiated a payment in return of her silence.
– Vince sent n*de photos of himself to a WWE contractor. She accused McMahon of sexual harassment and Vince agreed to paid her $1 million in 2008 and made her sign an NDA.
– McMahon also had a sexual relationship with his manager of 10 years. He gave her $1 million to keep quiet.
According to Denise Salcedo, Vince’s Netflix documentary has now been pulled due to this situation:
“Sources tell me that the Vince McMahon Netflix documentary has been pulled & is off the programming spreadsheet at Netflix.
A source at Netflix confirmed it no longer being listed on their spreadsheet, another source at Netflix said ‘that sh*t’s out of here’.
Another source indicated that the project was already ‘deep’ in post-production & that several talent interviews had been done months ago & that millions were spent.
I spoke to one of the producers on the project, however they declined to confirm nor deny this story to me.”
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Summer Rae’s Bare Buns:
• Old School WWF/WCW Veteran Celebrates His Birthday
Old School WCW/WWF Veteran Johnny B. Badd aka “The Wild Man” Marc Mero celebrates his 62nd birthday today.
Johnny B. Badd wrestled for Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling from 1991 till 1996 and then joined the World Wrestling Federation in 1996, where he wrestled until 1999.
The last time we saw Marc Mero wrestle for a major promotion was during his TNA run in 2005, once again going by his WCW name Johnny B. Badd.
He was married to “Sable” Rena Mero, who is now the wife of “The Beast” Brock Lesnar.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARC MERO!