• What Happened Before & After Last Night’s SmackDown?
A total of 3 SmackDown dark matches took place on Friday night. Below are the results:
– Io Shirai def. Dakota Kai
– Tommaso Ciampa def. Roderick Strong
– Seth Rollins & The Viking Raiders def. The Bloodline (Universal Champion Roman Reigns & SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos)
On a recent episode of WWE Main Event, Tommaso Ciampa faced T-BAR and won.
During this appearance on Main Event, Ciampa was sporting a new look. He has dyed his beard and is no longer sporting a grey beard “grizzled veteran” look.
You can check it out below:
Below is his old grey beard look:
The Men’s Royal Rumble 2022 match will take place in less than 24 hours, and it looks like a perfect place and time for the 36-year-old wrestler to make his official WWE main roster debut, as a surprise entrant in the Rumble.
WATCH: Liv Morgan’s Super Hot Buns From Elimination Chamber 2020:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (January 29, 1994) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1994, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Cumberland County Memorial Auditorium in Fayetteville, North Carolina and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania X’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
Men on a Mission vs. Terry Austin & Joey Stallings
Sparky Plugg vs. The Brooklyn Brawler (Sparky’s debut; taped prior to the Royal Rumble)
Diesel vs. Tommy Angel
Tatanka vs. Austin Steele
Jeff Jarrett vs. Tyrone Knox
The Headshrinkers vs. Sid Garrison & Larry McGill