• Will The Undertaker Return For A Match After Being Listed As A Free Agent After The 2021 WWE Draft?
After the 2021 WWE Draft ended, some WWE Superstars were left undrafted, and they currently have a “Free Agent” status.
The Undertaker is currently listed as a Free Agent as well, despite retiring from in-ring competition last year.
During an interview with ET Online, The Undertaker was asked if this means he’ll return for more matches in WWE.
Here’s what The Deadman said:
“As of this moment, my days in the ring are done, and it’s not because I don’t want to be in the ring, I mean, that is where I’ve spent most of my adult life — my whole life, really. More than half of my life has been spent in the wrestling or sports entertainment ring.
So, in my mind, I still can see everything and, in my heart, you know, I want to be out there, but it’s just at a point where my body can’t deliver what my mind and my heart see.
My body can’t deliver that and I just don’t want to cheapen the legacy of that character and I’d hate for people to pay money to see me work and be disappointed.”
WATCH: Sara (Undertaker’s Ex-Wife) In A Bikini – Part 1:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 8, 1983) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1983, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped from the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments involving the 1983 WWF Superstars.
Here’s the match-card:
– Intercontinental Champion Don Muraco (w/ Capt. Lou Albano) vs. Rocco Verona
– The Masked Superstar (w/ the Grand Wizard) vs. Chuck Tanner
– The Tonga Kid vs. Bill Berger
– Tito Santana vs. Jimmy Jackson
– WWF Tag Team Champions The Wild Samoans & Samu (w/ Capt. Lou Albano) vs. Swede Hanson, Tony Garea & Ken Jugan
– Rocky Johnson vs. Bill Dixon
– Sgt. Slaughter (w/ the Grand Wizard) vs. Steve King