• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (July 13, 1992) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Kerry Von Erich vs. Kato
– Shawn Michaels vs. Chico Martinez
– The Nasty Boys vs. Jason Knight/Scott Colantonio
– El Matador Tito Santana vs. Duane Gill
– Money Inc. vs. Bobby Perez/Angel Vega
– A Vignette On Razor Ramon
– The Legion Of Doom vs. Peter Motts/Chris Duffy
– A Musical Tribute To Randy Savage
– The Undertaker vs. Bruce Mitchell
– High Energy vs. The Beverly Brothers
– Ric Flair vs. Jason Knight
– Rick Martel vs. Virgil
– Bret Hart vs. The Dublin Destroyer
– Nailz vs. Rick Johnson
– Jim Powers vs. Bob Bradley
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & Extreme Rules 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• WWE Reportedly Not Willing To Take A Risk With Sting
During their recent WWE Reimagined video, WWE teased the idea of The Undertaker vs. Sting. You can watch it below:
WWE Hall of Famer Sting was featured in this video and he said there’s no way Undertaker would’ve defeated him in WCW (and that’s kind of true as Sting defeated Taker when they faced each other in a match in WCW in 1990).
After this video, fans began speculation that WWE might be planning to do something involving these two legends and it could happen at a Saudi Arabia PPV (even if it’s not a wrestling match) as the Saudi officials love Old School Legends.
According to the Wrestling Observer, you can expect Sting to never take a bump in a WWE ring ever again as WWE officials aren’t willing to take any risk with him after he got injured at WWE Night Of Champions 2015 PPV:
“From those on the inside, the belief is that the company would never risk Sting taking a bump given he never had surgery on his neck. He’s a 60 year old man with spinal stenosis and the idea of him wrestling is not even broached.”