• Natalya Training With A Mysterious Wrestler
WWE RAW’s Natalya trains with a lot of wrestlers in the ring, and many returning and new wrestlers go to her when they want to learn something new or remove ring rust.
The Queen Of Harts took to Twitter to tease training with someone special on Sunday, as she sent out the following tweet.
“Finished a wrestling practice in our ring… @TJWilson ran our practice with “Dr Tom” @drtomprichard man in the middle drills. Forgot how much I love/hate those drills! So much fun … wish I could tell you who i trained with!!
🙏 😉 💞 🤼♀️ “
Finished a wrestling practice in our ring… @TJWilson ran our practice with “Dr Tom” @drtomprichard man in the middle drills. Forgot how much I love/hate those drills! So much fun … wish I could tell you who i trained with!!
— NattieByNature (@NatbyNature) October 5, 2020
WATCH: Natalya Suffers P-Slip:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 5, 2000) – WWF SmackDown!
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF SmackDown!’.
It was broadcasted from the Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland and featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF No Mercy 2000’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Jacqueline & Lo Down vs. Lita & Hardy Boyz
2. WWF European Title: Al Snow vs. X-Pac
3. Right To Censor vs. Eddie Guerrero & The APA
4. Raven & Tazz vs. Dudley Boyz
5. Christian & Edge & Kurt Angle vs. Rikishi & Too Cool
6. WWF Hardcore Title: Steve Blackman vs. Albert
7. Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho
8. WWF World Heavyweight Title: Kane vs. The Rock