• The Undertaker’s Reaction When He Found Out About Getting Eliminated By Maven In The 2002 Royal Rumble
During a Q&A on a recent episode of Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins’ podcast, Old School WWF Veteran Maven talked about The Undertaker’s reaction after finding out that he will get eliminated by Maven in the 2002 Royal Rumble match.
Here’s what the first-ever Tough Enough winner had to say:
“Then Shane McMahon tells me I’m eliminating The Undertaker … Undertaker then looks at me and my butthole puckered up. Taker got angry about it for a few seconds, then laughed and joked about it.
He couldn’t have been nicer. We spoke about me getting color and I couldn’t take Aspirin to make the blood flow more, so he gave me 3 shots of Jack Daniels before the match, which definitely helped.”
WATCH: Super Hot Video Of Michelle McCool (Undertaker’s Wife) In A Bikini:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (October 9, 2003) – WWE SmackDown!
On this day in 2003, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE SmackDown!’.
This episode was pre-taped from the Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE NO MERCY 2003’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Tajiri vs Ultimo Dragon
2. The Undertaker vs Chuck Palumbo
3. The Big Show vs Orlando Jordan
4. Rap Battle: Kurt Angle vs John Cena
5. Shannon Moore vs Zach Gowen
6. Chris Benoit & APA vs A-Train & Basham Brothers
7. WWE Title: Brock Lesnar vs Paul London
8. The Big Show vs Chavo Guerrero